Why You Need To Worry About Your Next Employee Drug Test
Are You a CBD User & Have an Employee Drug Test in Your Very Near Future?
Welcome back to the Groovy Hemp Podcast, In this episode, you’ll get to hear:
- How your next employee drug test relates to the type of CBD you might be using on a regular basis
- The difference between Full Spectrum and THC-Free CBD (Broad-spectrum and Isolate) and how that influences your next employee drug test.
- Are there any dependable substances or methods that can either flush or at least mask THC? Do they really work? Can they help you pass your next employee drug test?
- The type of CBD Groovy Hemp Company recommends so you can pass your next employee drug test.
- What are the possible consequences if you flunk that employee drug test?
And please remember to rate and review us on one of many podcast platforms including:
On occasion, the Groovy Hemp Podcast will attempt to entertain you and we have no fear of going off-topic. Tap or click to listen to the CBD Tinctures that Relax & Re-energize, Full Spectrum, or THC-Free episode.
Dudes, Groovy Hemp Company, your CBD Online Marketplace thanks you, for stopping by and listening. Happy trails.
If You Have an Employee Drug Test in Your Future Here is Some CBD Info That Could Help You Navigate That Event.
You might wonder how hemp-based products can help you. Hemp includes various phytocannabinoids including CBD, CBGA, CBDA, CBG, CBN, and others.
What can the various cannabinoids do for you? Benefits include relieving anxiety, tension, stress, muscle soreness, and inflammation. This list of benefits also includes reducing pain and sleep management issues.
Here is a different perspective. As a culture, we are consistently under considerable amounts of stress. This can lead to many short-term and long-term medical and psychological issues.
There are many approaches for reducing the impact of Stress including CBD, CBG Oil, or CBN Oil products. All are safe and non-habit-forming. At Groovy we have your solution.
For those who want Full Spectrum Hemp Oil products, the Entourage Effect can take place. This is when you have CBD and the other phytocannabinoids (including <0.3% THC), and terpenes from the original plant working together.
The Entourage Effect is a biological example of the sum being greater than its parts. The net result could be an enhanced positive impact. Using real hemp terpenes with CBD generally provides the maximum benefits.
THC Free CBD products are almost always Broad Spectrum. Formulations with Isolates are very rare. People use THC-Free Hemp Oil products:
- if they are concerned about passing a drug test.
- or they are not comfortable using a product containing THC, in spite of the minuscule amount present (less than 0.3% THC).
The majority of Hemp Oil Extract products are Full-spectrum. Hemp farmers and scientists are extremely competent.
Because of that, it is not unreasonable to suggest that Full Spectrum CBD products will continue to do an outstanding job. Full Spectrum CBD Water Soluble CBD products will do an even better one.
To learn more about how the CBD universe we invite you to take a few moments and visit the very extensive and up-to-date Groovy Hemp Podcast CBD Glossary.